Rare Birds Talisman
This talisman depicts two lovebirds and reads 'Unique Quoique Deux' in French, which means 'Unique Though Two'. This represents two unique souls who have found each other.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card
- Talisman measures approx. 5/8" x 3/4".
Unless stated otherwise, this is a made to order piece. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.