Pictured on this talisman is a cherub sitting on a curb, the universal symbol of hope. It reads 'L'Espoir Me Reste Dans L'Orage' in French, which means 'Hope Remains Even in the Storm'.
A brilliant cut diamond adds delicate and understated sparkle to this signature Pyrrha talisman.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver fine curb chain.
- Gypsy-set, brilliant cut, conflict free diamond.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 22mm x 19mm.
- Stone measure approx. 2mm x 2mm
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for production and delivery