Ottawa's only permanent jewellery studio
Forever Bracelets & Anklets
the ultimate friendship bracelet
We are so excited to be able to offer our
Forever Bracelets & Anklets!
What is a Forever Bracelet/Anklet you ask? It is a permanent bracelet or anklet made just for you on the spot! Select a style of 14k gold, Gold-fill or Sterling Silver and with a quick ZAP⚡︎, the custom chain will be welded onto your wrist or ankle by our in-house goldsmith. It will not have a clasp and should not require any maintenance.
A little sparkle for your everyday!
Book at your preferred location
Bring your friends for the ultimate friendship bracelet
The fee for zapping is 30$ for each individual appointment.
The bracelets and anklets are made from chain that is charged by the inch. We have many options ranging:
- Sterling silver at 5$ - 12$ per inch
- Gold-fill at 6$ - 12$ per inch
- 14k White Gold ranging from 16$ - 39$ per inch
- 14k White Yellow ranging from 16$ - 39$ per inch
Average length range for bracelet is 6.5-8"; for Anklet average is 9-10"
- An appointment can accommodate only one person; please book separate appointments for each guest in your group.
- Appointments take approximately 7 minutes at Westboro and 15 minutes at Rideau & Glebe.
- While we cannot guarantee a zapping without an appointment, we will do our best to try and accommodate walk-ins. You can always try your luck and stop by
- While the Welding takes just a few minutes, please expect a wait.
- We can only hold your spot if you are present
- Minimum welding age is 10. Anyone under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prices do not include tax. Payments taken on the spot, after your bracelet has been completed.
- We can accommodate anklets, however we will require you to lift your leg up onto a table, so please dress appropriately.
- All sales are final.
If you need to have your Forever Bracelet or Anklet removed for an MRI or other medical procedure, it will be removed and re-zapped at no charge.
The bracelets are made of sterling silver, gold-fill and solid 14k gold. Hard water and chemicals can often discolour metal, try gently cleaning with a baking soda and water paste. If this does not work please reach out to us asap.
If your bracelet breaks we will re-zapp for you, just book an appointment and bring your bracelet with you.